Experience the Golden Triangle in Luxury
Introducing to the delights of India – The Maharajas’ Express introduces new itinerary for year 2019 – 2020. On this journey visit the world’s greatest monument of love-the Taj Mahal, spot the exclusive tiger in Ranthambore National Park, soak up the spectacular regal heritage of Rajasthan at Jaipur.
Day 1 - Delhi and Agra - Sunday
Embark upon Maharajas’ Express, one of the luxury trains of India, from Delhi in the morning. Enjoy the journey from Delhi to Agra. Upon arrival at Agra, visit the Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Savor delicious brunch and dinner and onboard. Enjoy overnight stay on the train at Agra.
Day 2 - Agra and Ranthambore - Monday
Post a healthy breakfast at an elite destination, soak-in the beauty of the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Continue your onward sojourn to Sawai Madhopur on train. Satiate your hunger with scrumptious lunch onboard. Post this, get ready for wildlife safari in Ranthambore National Park. Enjoy dinner on the train while traveling to Jaipur.
Day 3 - Jaipur - Tuesday
Relish a wholesome breakfast onboard. Thereafter, get ready to marvel at Rajputana grandeur at the Amber Fort. Tickle your taste buds with delectable lunch onboard. Enjoy the day in leisure. The day comes to end with dinner at an exclusive destination. Board the train to return to Delhi.
Day 4 - Delhi - Wednesday
Deboard the train at Delhi, post breakfast. The trip ends here!
|November, 2020||01, 29|
Note: At Present 5 % GST is levied by Government of India EXTRA ON TOP OF THE TARIFF. Extra Surcharges for departures during Christmas and New Year. The Prices for the Train may vary for Sterling Pounds & Euro quotes according to the Exchange Rate against the DOLLAR.
Prices Valid from 01 October 2019 Until April 2021
Price in Sterling Pounds Per Person
|Price Per Person Per Journey||Deluxe Cabin||Junior Suite||Suite||Presidential Suite|
|Twin/Double Cabin||£ 3080||£ 3960||£ 6080||£ 10320|
|Single Cabin||£ 5410||£7530||£ 12160||£ 20640|
Price in US Dollars Per Person
|Price Per Person Per Journey||Deluxe Cabin||Junior Suite||Suite||Presidential Suite|
|Twin/Double Cabin||$ 3850||$ 4950||$ 7600||$ 12900|
|Single Cabin||$ 6760||$ 9410||$ 15200||$ 25800|
Price / Cost Includes
*** Accommodation in Air Conditioned Deluxe Cabin or Junior Suite or Suite or Presidential Suite with attached Bathroom on board The Maharaja Express
*** All meals including tea, coffee and mineral water and house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits during The Maharaja Express
*** Transport for sightseeing with Deluxe Coaches during The Maharaja Express for Deluxe Cabin and Junior Suite Clients
*** *** Transport for sightseeing with Private Vehicle & Private Guide during The Maharaja Express for Suite and Presidential Suite Clients
*** Entrance fee to palaces, museums & parks during The Maharaja Express
*** English speaking guide during The Maharaja Express
*** Bulter Service for Suite and Presidential Suite Clients
*** Service of the Tour Manager on Board
*** One Transfer in Mumbai and One Transfer in Delhi by Private Vehicle with Driver
Child Policy Maharajas’ Express does accommodate children but we ask parents to be mindful of the sophisticated adult atmosphere we endeavour to maintain.
- A) For Deluxe/Jr.Suite/Suite Cabins
- Children below 5 years shall be allowed free, subject to sharing of double bed with parents.This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking.
- Single child (5 years – 12 years) sharing cabin with adults – 50% of the adult fare, subject to sharing of double bed with two full paid adults.This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking.
- Single child (5 years – 12 years) in a separate cabin -50% of the(adult fare + Supplement charges) if requested in a separate cabin.
- Two child (5 years – 12 years) in a separate cabin – 50% of the adult fare for each child in a separate cabin on twin sharing basis.
- Three child (5 years – 12 years) in a separate cabin – 50% of the adult fare for each child subject to sharing of double bed.
- If third child request in a separate cabin – 50% of the (adult fare + Supplement charges).
- Single child (5 years – 12 years) + one adult in a separate cabin:- Two adults fare on twin sharing basis.
- Two child (5 years – 12 years) + one adult in a separate cabin:- One adult fare plus 50% of the adult fare for each child subject to sharing of double bed.
- B) For Presidential Suite Cabin
- Children below 5 years shall be allowed free, subject to sharing of double bed in PS.
- Single child (5 years – 12 years) sharing cabin with adults – 50% of the adult fare, subject to sharing with two/three/four full paid adults in PS.
- Two child(5 years – 12 years) in a separate cabin – 50% of the adult fare for each child in a separate sub cabin on twin sharing basis subject to sharing with two full paid adults in PS.
- Three child (5 years – 12 years) in a separate cabin – 50% of the adult fare for each child subject to sharing of with two/three full paid adults in PS.
- Single child (5 years – 12 years) + one adult in a separate cabin:- Two adults fare on twin sharing basis in PS.
- Two child (5 years – 12 years) + one adult in a separate cabin:- 50% of the adult fare for each child subject to sharing with one full paid adult.
- Child booking if requested in a separate cabin is subject to travelling with the adults. It is to be noted that single child has to share guide/vehicle with adults travelling together in case of Suite & PS cabin booked pax.In case, a separate higher category vehicle is required then supplement will be levied.
- Please note that we do not have a facility for interconnecting cabins except in the Presidential suite car.
- All applicable taxes will be charged extra.
The Leela Palace New Delhi
The Leela Palace New Delhi is a blend of Lutyen’s architecture and the royal Indian culture. A pampering spa, 4 dining options and free parking are available. Elegantly decorated, air-conditioned rooms feature a high-definition flat-screen TV with a DVD player, floor-to-ceiling windows and wooden furnishings. A 2nd flat-screen TV in the bathroom is a mirror when turned off. The Leela Palace New Delhi is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the India Gate. Indira Gandhi International Airport is 15 km while the Domestic airport is 13 km. The exclusive spa by ESPA offers an Ayurveda inspired day spa menu created for both women and men while rooftop temperature-controlled swimming pool offers the panoramic views of the city’s skyline. Guests can also approach the 24-hour front desk to rent a computer or a car. Housed in a modern glass structure, The Qube offers an international and Indian buffet with open kitchens. Other dining options include Le Cirque and MEGU from New York, the award winning restaurants. Indian food is served at Jamavar . Drinks can be enjoyed at the hotel’s 2 bars. Hotel offers 254 Rooms
The Lalit – New Delhi
Set in a grand building in bustling Connaught Place, The LALIT New Delhi welcomes guests with its full spa and outdoor pool. It offers an extensive range of 7 dining options, including some 24-hour ones. The Lalit is a 10-minute drive from New Delhi Railway Station, while Indira Gandhi International Airport is 24 km away. Spacious, soundproofed rooms offer subtle touches of Indian culture. Generously furnished with a flat-screen TV and DVD player, some rooms offer an iPod dock. An electric kettle and a minibar are provided in each room. Iron and ironing board can be requested. Guests can experience Ayurvedic and natural therapies at Rejuve spa, or opt for a work out in the fitness centre. Other facilities include a business centre, free private parking and The LaLit Galleria, which features a variety of shops. Dining options include Baluchi Indian restaurant and Woks Chinese restaurant. 24/7 Restaurant and Bar are open all day everyday for dining convenience. The hotel also has a 24-hour pastry shop for sweet cravings. Hotel offers 461 Rooms categorized under Deluxe Rooms , Premier Rooms , Executive Club, Suites
Award Winning – The Maharajas Express
India… a country with a history as old as time. A country where diverse dynasties have ruled through centuries, leaving their indelible imprint on the landscape, language and culture of the Indian Sub-continent. Majestic Palaces, Forts, Rich natural bounty, Untamed wildlife… there’s so much to soak in and store memories for a lifetime while traversing on the Indian Panorama.
The Indian sub-continent is very vast and to undertake comfortable Luxury trips on various tour circuits will be a tiresome affair.
The tour circuit on this vast Indian landscape is made convenient by the Maharajas’ Express – the latest Luxury Train and provides Luxury on wheels.
It offers five luxury train circuits on wheels to let one choose the best way to discover and explore the treasure trove and amazing Indian kaleidoscope.
The Luxury Tour Circuits on wheels, let one explore exotic locales such as a trip to one of the largest dinosaur fossil parks at Balasinor with opportunity to meet one of the Indian royal family, a trip to the erotic temples of Khajuraho, to participate in the Elephant activities at Jaipur, cocktail & barbeque sundowner on the sand dunes at Bikaner, champagne breakfast overlooking the immortal beauty of the Taj Mahal, boat trip on the Ganges at the holy city of Varanasi – and much more…
The unmatched ambience, contemporary amenities, impeccable service and luxurious decor provide a Royal Tours on board this Palace on wheels.
Maharajas’ Express by providing an Experience Unsurpassed, with its mélange of providing immaculate on-board services and well designed Luxury Tour Circuits had made